Re: [doc] New to the group

Martin

Thank you for your offer of assistance and when I have the funds to
proceed I will definatly be asking for help.

I was thinking of buying a new car to replace my Ford Ka, but then
thought that for the money I would spend on a new car, I could keep
the Ka and get the D. I would love to have it as a daily driver (I
would only need to drive it at the weekends as I can walk to my
workplace) and the wife likes the idea of having one too (though she
wants a corvette).

Konrad
--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gutkowski, Martin"

it's linked off Other Pages www.delorean.co.uk/other.html

> What is a car bought off ebay likely to be like? How long is a
piece of string! The best thing is to get a knowledgable third party
to look over the car on your behalf, or go look at it for yourself.

> I would be happy to offer my services in the process of importing
a D and selecting the right car.

> Martin

Whats