From: kevin_sar <kevin.milliken@xxxx>
[mailto:kevin.milliken@xxxx]
Sent: 31 January 2003 13:43
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] TO ALL, question about the stainless steel

Hi All,

By the time i got my d back in the garage I noticed that with the
flourecent lights on you could see the different times people have
tried to get rid of minor scratches. When you look along side the car
you notice these and it looks as though there are blemishes, and
ripples, when it isn't the case at all.

The question I wanted to ask you I how would you get the whole car
back to its original graining. I would like to know what to use?

There have been many methods that i have heard, ranging from a green
scrubbing cloth (for cleaning food dishes) to sand paper.

They say the stainless steel is grade 304.

I would like the car to have an even grain all over it, and not the
little patches of different graining.

Any help or suggestions are most welcome

Regards Kevin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk