RE: AC Panel

Ok, would anyone kindly tell me on how to do this modification.

Jan - what relay is a better substitute? How can I modify the circuit?
BTW, I understand that there is not a single AC Panel left in stock...they
only sell the decals, and the decals that are being sold are not the same as
the one on my car. My DeLorean has the rare decal where there is no white
outlining around the red and blue colours.

Martin - What have you done to your AC panel lights?

In Norway, it is mandatory to drive with the headlights ON be it day or night
(this is because of better visibility spotting other cars) So, when I take my
DeLorean out for a drive, my headlights are ON.

I don't remember if my AC Panel lights behaves any different with the
headlights on or not. Can someone explain?

Best wishes
Stian