From: Nick Tomlinson nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:26:32 +0000 (GMT)
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] TOBY TABs

Hi Martin, put me down for a pair then.
If these bolts are weak I'll change them. I don't fancy the cars suspension
failing over 2 bolts! Stitch in time etc..
How much are a new pair of door struts, I might as well order some of these
as well !
Start as I mean to go on ! I must get round to making a wish list for the
car.
(Twin turbo maybe ?????)
Nick.

http://mail2web.com/ .