Help me with my new Delorean

Just to keep you up to date, with help and information from: Dave
Howarth. Chris and Andy. I have finally acquired a "De" VIN 5959 from
Richard Hillman in Lichfield on Sunday.

It needs a little help and TLC though; I need some advice on a couple
of problems!

First is that the temperature gauge does not work at all, not even a
flicker. I have tried shorting the plug that connects to the sender
that is on the engine but has no effect at all. I have looked at the
circuit diagram for the PRV ( as per Volvo Haynes manual ) engine and
it shows only one lead going to the sender not the two that the De
has. Does anyone have any suggestions or a circuit diagram, or the
voltages on the leads?

Second what is the alternative part no or source of the bush that is
on the bottom of the steering column as it goes through the floor.
The steering wheel currently shakes like mad and the base moves about
one quarter on an inch in every direction!!!

Hope to write an article in the next issue of the mag whit my
adventures woth #5959.

Regards

Kevin #5959