Re: [doc] Invitation and Details for the Bath Delorean Meet-up. S tephen

Re: [doc] Invitation and Details for the Bath Delorean Meet-up. S tephen

Does anyone know if there's an owner down here in South Wales??

Or even anywhere in Wales??

-Tristan

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen Strelczak
<STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx> wrote:
> Not quite,
>
> Although Andy is in the process of restoring a Delorean, to
what
> will be like new condition. The only car in one entire piece in
Bath at
> present is PSO 69W, my right hand drive 81 build Delorean, which
aside from
> a few minor defects, is in excellent condition. Andys will end up
looking
> far better though, as every part will be as new. I don't know how
long the
> restoration will take, but one day in the future, there will indeed
be two
> Deloreans in Bath on the road, but not quite yet. I still have the
pride of
> being the first owner in Bath. :)
>
> Stephen (not too bitter) Strelczak
>
> VIN # 6986
>
> Stephen Strelczak
> Solutions Advisor
> Comtec NHS
> D.Telephone: 01225446122
> M.Telephone: 07970008603
> Facsimile: 01225448360
> HP Platinum Procurve Networking Partner
> Gcat Supplier for Fujtisu-Siemens

Meet-up.
> Stephen
>
> Hi Robin/Tristan/John
>
> Likewise, its nice to know there are some local DMC fans in the
area!

> I'm in Hanham, though I know Bradley Stoke well as I used to work
for
> SunLife.
>
> Yes, I'm definitely up for visiting Andy Snell if thats ok with him
> (and you) - does that mean there are two owners in Bath then??
>
> Rich (Bristol) 260
>

> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <jtien@xxxx> wrote:
> > I am also a non owner attending from Bath, Downside School
> > John
> > [286]

Steve's,
> what
> > > sort of time/day are you looking at cruising the streets of
Bath
> (My
> > > Mum and Dad want to be there whilst shopping-thats why I ask)
and
> are
> > > any vistits planned to some of Baths rather fine drinking
> > > establishments.

> from
> > > the Bristol/Bath or local area??

> > > February 8-9th