Another new thread

Hi folks, I have a bit of a pet peeve I just wanted to share with you
all.
I get emails from the group delivered as a daily digest. It either
kicks a mail out to me once a day or when the message thread reaches
25 posts in the day. Several of the replies are very long, because of
the additional stuff that yahoo adds. The main reason however is that
replies are not trimmed, It makes for very difficult reading.
Anyhow that's my gripe over with.

As for the London Brighton run, I like it for the following reasons.
It isn't February its June. (Sorry Steven S, but I really don't want
to drive my car on shitty salt laden roads any sign of frost up here
in Manchester and they lash the stuff all over the place. Im also
away from the 9th Feb so couldn't make it.)
I think the main reason is that the London Brighton is a very well
established and prestigious event. While we as owners are comparative
new kids on the block our cars have a tremendous amount of history
behind them.
So honourable Chrispy, I have placed a reminder in the group
calendar, and at this stage the only thing I have fixed in June is 3
nights fishing for Sea trout on the Annan, with the Delorean. I shall
endeavour to plan my visits to the colonies (USA) around the London
Brighton run and the 3 nights fishing.

Best regards to all
John
DMC12 #6369