From: "Jordan Morris <deloreanjordan@xxxx>" <deloreanjordan@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Hello!!
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:02:59 -0000

lol, that's lucky as the electrical system seems to be one of the few
things that doesn't need any work at the moment!

No, I didn't buy it from America, it was part of a private collection
in Bristol. It was originally from California.

Dan seems to think you've the authority on fascia removal Martin,
anything I should know before I start?

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx> wrote:
> Jordan is in Nottingham by the way.....about 20 miles north of me.
So I
> suspect help will mainly be of an "Electronic" nature.
>
> Chrispy BTW Jordan, did you buy your car direct from
the USA?