RE: [doc] Super Car Sunday

Also, the best event for us is a simple one - one where we can all sit downaround a bar or restaurant, have a meal, then drive somewhere with a hangover the next morning. The Brighton run sounds like just the thing for us.

I would also be happy to organise something in Peterborough - the pub wherewe hold a Robot event each CHristmas is absolutely ideal for a get-together. Any race tracks around Peterborough? Thr topic of track days keeps cropping up but someone needs to organise one.