Re: [doc] FW: Delorean Prize Winner

I'd also like to be added to the list of being 'green with envy' :D!!

I lost count of how many email addresses I created to enter that
competition to get a chance of winning! he he he!

-Tristan..

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Sumner <delorean_mike@xxxx> wrote:

> Yes, me!
> I'm very, very green with envy.
> All I can say is that I hope this Barry hasn't already got a
DeLorean, because I think people that already have them shouldn't
really enter a competition to win ANOTHER one!
> Those of us on minimum wage that drive poxy Fiestas that blow up
should have more of a chance (especially when they've been fans of
the DeLoream for the last 12 years!)