From: Stephen Strelczak STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:12:49 -0000
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] How about a new thread

Now, now,

I'm not forcing anyone to come along, but the offer of Bath is open
to everyone. After all, can there ever be enough Delorean events in our
calendars? Besides, you should see Bath today, blue sky, 14 degrees C and no
wind. I just hope that February 8th and 9th are as beautiful. Look forward
to getting back a few more responses, otherwise it could be just myself and
John Tien to make up the numbers. Get emailing...

Stephen.

P.S. The London to Brighton Rally sounds great, count me in on that one.

Stephen Strelczak
Solutions Advisor
Comtec NHS
Comtec PLC