RE: FW: [doc] Invitation and Details for the Bath Delorean Meet-up. Step

RE: FW: [doc] Invitation and Details for the Bath Delorean Meet-up. Stephen

One more to add will be the Europe trip for us "young-uns". Basically a
cruise down to the south of France and around the Med for 2 weeks sometime
in the summer. The original idea came from:

Me
Dan Willis
Chris Nicholson
Chris Hawes
James Russel-Grant

now extended to include

Paul Salsbury
Rich Johnstone

...open to anyone who think's they'd enjoy it. It was originally going to
be a "lads trip" but a lot of us were single at the time...

What does everyone else think?

Martin