Re: [doc] Certainly cheaper than POR-15 from Frost!

Re: [doc] Certainly cheaper than POR-15 from Frost!

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the number - it's now in my big black Delorean book :)

What was the charge for the seats? Did you send them the seats or
just the covers? Are these the people who did the cars originally?

Thanx in advance,

Si

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mgutkowski@xxxx" <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> T'was James RG's idea with the Hammerite - "it does exactly what it
says on
> the tin" :-) (for others who don't yet realise, POR stands for
Paint Over