Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 10:25 AM
Subject: RE: [doc] Delorean Meet-up in Bath 3rd week of January.

It won't rain, it will be roaring winter sunshine, and my RHD demisters are about as usefulas me pointing a personal hand fan at the screen. Wouldn't put me off though, I've got enough garage space for two D's, and we could always put up plastic sheeting to extend the garage space outside. It's tough living in this country, but we have to fight it, before it gets us down.

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak

Solutions Advisor

Comtec NHS