From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] NEC maybe next time :- ( -------- oh and injector part # ?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:17:15 -0000

Hi all,

It sounds like you all had a fantastic time, exactly what I would
expect, I was so disappointed that I couldn't make it to the NEC, I
so wanted to see the BTTF car, the new exhaust system and so on.

Unfortunately the boiler had packed up on Thursday, leaving my
parents without heating and I had to help my dad install a new oil
tank and fix the boiler, I have let my dad down in the past to go
gallivanting around in my DeLorean, only fair that I give up this
weekend to help.

Anyway thanks for the offer of a lift to Birmingham from Richard's
Helen, I am sure you all had a great time.

I would love to show my car at the next show in Birmingham and
hopefully have an even greater show than this one (if possible).

The DOC gets better every year, if anyone has any pickies of the
show this year please e-mail me.

Also I can't get to my car at the moment, does anyone know part
number for the injectors ?

Regards,

James

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk