Another Toy DeLorean!

Are you all aware that there is another DeLorean BTTF toy coming out soon (around Christmas). It is made by "Welly" (a China manufacturer -suprise, suprise!). I think it is to be at scale 1:24 which will be smaller than the SunStar models but bigger than the Corgi ones.

Should be pretty cheap in the markets around Hong Kong. I'll keep you posted incase you don't see them in Britain.

Cheers,         IAN