RE: [doc] FW: Sun star models

Chris,

??????????? Arewe going to get some secret preview pictures of the BTTF car? How much detail have you gone into? I know relatively little about your BTTF car at present, and I'm fascinated to hear more about the detail you've gone into? Please tell...I may not be able to make NEC this year...L

??????????? Stephen.

VIN 6986

RHD Grey Manual

LoLa.