Re: [doc] After a DMC key blank and list of wants

Re: [doc] After a DMC key blank and list of wants

I am in Costa Rica right now on holiday, but my suitcase is still not quite full for NEC. I will bring a couple keys if I have them in stock, we have a new supplier so we lowered the price. Sounds like Martin sorted you out on the other stuff - I will be back in Texas on Monday, but am still checking email.

James