Re: [doc] Bit off topic - BTTF Doc's Transmitter

On 29-10-2002 00:16, sishack2000 wrote:

> I was recently watching the DVD of BTTF 1 and noticed Doc's Futaba
> Transmitter, apparently 'controlling' the time vehicle, isn't
> actually switched on! hehehehe made me chuckle!
>
> Dunno if it's been noticed before. Probably.

Didn't notice that, but did you notice the controls seem to float
over the sticks? Normally you would control a car with two sticks;
one for throttle/brakes (up-down on the left stick) and the second
one for steering (left-right on the right stick.

Doc pushes the right stick to the right when he's standing to the
left of the car to get it to go backwards, but upon re-entry of
Einstein he seems to steer to the left with that same stick...
Ah well... movie magic I guess: I still don't believe you could
actually get BOTH rear wheels to spin over 50mph while braking
on only the front wheels on a DeLorean... I WANT THOSE BRAKES!

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000