Re: [doc] Toyota Sera (Was: On the subject on gull wing doors)

--- In doc-uk, Richard Kilpatrick wrote:

> Underneath it's a Toyota Corolla, I think. 1.5 engine,
> fairly reliable, all are imports of course. Quite nice cars.

It's a Paseo actually (as I pointed out in msg# 3496),
a bit smaller than the Corolla, which was also available
in a 4 door setup. The Sera/Paseo is really a 2 door
hatchback/sportscoupe.

As I said; I'd like one, but they're all RHD, which is no
good as a Daily Driver in The Netherlands...

Cheers,

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000