Re: [doc] Quick job

On 13-10-2002 09:30, Chris Parnham wrote:

> Anyway, that's my Sunday sermon over.
> Who's DeLorean's going for a drive today?

Mine was!
We went for a drive wit 5 DeLoreans today,
all of them from the south of The Netherlands.

We met at someone's house and went to a very
smart business man: he SELLS rare/antique cars,
but has these setup in a sort of museum kind of way.

So he can charge you money for looking at his stock
of vehicles and if you see something to your liking and
the price is right for you, you can buy it off of him.
There even was a DeLorean, with a Fiat X19 (used for the
development/testing of our powertrain) next to it!

After that we went over to an uncle of one of us, who
is tinkering in old cars too; we all got a rid in the
OLDEST road worthy Citroen in The Netherlands. One of
only 3 of that type taht actually can be driven!

Dinner and a lot of chatting later we hadn't even
noticed the time.

Can't wait for next time; there's another interesting
car museum closeby, so in a couple of weeks maybe?

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000