James Espey

Hi James,
I'm using the list since I can't reach you on your e-mail.

Are you finished with my video?
I still haven't got it back from you nor the parts I wanted.

I'm curious where the "new" DeLorean facility in England will be located?
Does this mean that Wingray won't do DeLoreans anymore?

And regarding suggestions of what to ship in the container...

What comes to mind are the big parts - body panels, engines (old and new spec), transmissions etc.
You'll never know when an owner really needs one of those parts. In any event, the new facility need the space to store these parts.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway