FW: Member No.286

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx]
Sent: 12 October 2002 09:04
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: FW: Member No.286

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx]
Sent: 12 October 2002 09:01
To: jtien@xxxx
Cc: Tristan@Dmc-12. Co. Uk; Tris Harvey-Rice; Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Member No.286

John,

I've put you email out on our mailing list, And have asked Tris again to
look at joining up difficulties.

I've plenty of copies of MMII, but SSI is a different matter! I had one last
week, but at £100 they are not cheap. They sometimes sell for over £160 from
book dealers. Its being re-printed later this year.

Any one in the Bath area fancy a trip out? ( tomrrow..Sunday) in their
DeLorean perhaps? It's currently raining in Derby!

Chris P