RHD's

Just got back from my holiday "up north" I managed to check out 2 more RHD
DeLorean's!
One is the Barnaldswick RHD, black manual, 10K miles, vin 12171. Has a
kilometre dash, running but needs a bit of tiding up. For sale at
£25K..seems a bit dear to me.

The Second one was pointed my way via James Esprey a few months ago, I
finally got around to visiting the Lakeland Motor Museum in Cumbria
www.holker-hall.co.uk or www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk They have a RHD
( on loan) that looks typical Woller- Hodec, black manual, apart from the
speedo which is still 85MPH, I've never seen one before that has not had the
140 MPH conversion, lastly the vin number...a complete flyer...758. Its only
done 2k miles and has never been registered in England. A nice Museum , well
worth a visit.

Chris P