RE: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys

RE: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys

Title: RE: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys

Well, there are simply too many stainless Deloreans around J Some people need to go for a new finish, (if their body work is knackered) pearlesent just seems the best compromise for those that need to use paint, or really have the need to stand out. Pearlesent and stainless share the same quality, different angles, different looking finish. I wouldn't do it to PSO, but others might try it out on cars with totally awful bodywork......

Stephen Strelczak

Networked Storage Division

Comtec NHS PLC.

The Business Centre