RE: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys

RE: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys

Title: RE: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys

I don't understand that. It says that it was painted to match the bumpers, but in actual fact it looks like they have simply paintedthe car an ugly shade of silver. I don't know about other D drivers, but my fascias are painted a more coppery silver, which would be attractive if used on the whole car. The other thing I was trying to see, was the bonnet in more detail. It appears to have no paint on the left hand side. Anyone else notice this, or is it just the lighting in the picture?

Still want a picture of a white Delorean, anyone?

Stephen Strelczak
Networked Storage Division
Comtec PLC.
The Business Centre