We are awaiting the results of the dyno testing to be conducted by Mark Bourne, and to have the makers officially offer them on their website.

They look fantastic - and all (incl the silencer) custom made in 304 stainlesss. I think you'll like the prices too.

Martin
#1458 & #4426

Jan van de Wouw wrote:

On 28-09-2002 00:46, Jan van de Wouw wrote:

BTW does the new system look anything like Ed Uding's one?

Not a lot, the pipes are a lot shorter and less complicated.
The silencer looks stock.

If you want to know more about Ed's system, ask me again
next monday, after our falldrive-weekend, I wille have seen
and heard the complete system installed then...

Too bad: just got back from the weekend, had a great time, but Michiel did not hav his car with him due to technical reasons.

One of his valves had gone "floating", got hit by the piston
and I think we all know what happens next... Back to square one...

I DID see something "new" today: the stock headers with a pipe on both,
curling down, then back, OUTSIDE the engine-cradle and two separate
dampers, so-called "cherry bombers" (?).
Sounded really great, was said to be quite inexpensive and did
improve performance; his stock engine outran mine in a sprint.

Mine hasn't got a cat and I've removed the thermal valve in
the inlet, while he still has the valve in place...

Are there any pictures available yet? and/or a soundfile?
Will they ship to the Netherlands?

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000