From: Ian Foster [mailto:ian@xxxx]
Sent: 27 September 2002 13:20
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: FW: Delorean for sale

Hi Tommy, Chris, et al in 'Blighty',

Another couple of people emailed me from the DML about this LasVegas car.
One of them had been to see the car and described it as a "project" with
rust holes in the frame, crease in door, broken central-console, buggered
facia, etc, etc ... a bit different from the Sellers "perfect original
condition with spotless, rust-free frame"

As Chris said earlier, everyone wanting to buy in USA while residing in UK
take note, here lies a BIG expensive trap! Better have a DMLer, or
relative, or anyone take a look at the real car! Ask Huston or D1 if they
have history on that vin#. The photos of the car sent by the Seller to me
made her look immaculate!

Thankfully I never trust too good a deal and double check everything. I
would however agree with Tommy about the price ... its a buyers market!

Ok, be warned!

Cheers, IAN (aka, the "Irish retard!")