Re: FW: Delorean for sale

Hey, Give me this jerk's email address. I happen to know first hand
that a beautiful DeLorean can be had for 12 k. This guy must not
really know about DeLoreans or the DOC and DML lists. Similar
sistuation a few years ago, a stupid guy was trying to unload an
orange painted DeLorean with droppy doors for 30 k. I bet he never
sold it. Give me his address and I'll give him a piece of my mind.

Tommy Porter
Northern Maine, Good Old USA.
treehouse2000us@xxxx

--- In doc-uk@xxxx, "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx> wrote:

> List,
>
> Ian Foster has a tale to tell about a car for sale in the states,
just a
> cautionary story, be careful , don't buy any car unseen! You never
can tell
> who or what you are dealing with.
>
> Chris P
>
> < SNIP >
>
> Chris,
>
> Early in the correspondance he gussed I was a foreigner so I told
him I
> was N.Irish. 3 other DMLers have been emailing me about this guy
also, seems
> to be something suspicious about him ... he gives out different vin
numbers
> to different enquirers, but same photos!?!
>
> Previous owner told me there is rust on the frame so I suspect he
is
> trying to off-load it to some niave buyer who isn't there to check
it! He is
> now advertising it at $12k so warn the DOCers not to jump at what
seems to
> be a great deal!
>
> Regards, IAN
> ***************************
> < SNIP >
> ----- Subject: Delorean for sale
>

> See attached the last email from the 'neandrathaul' in Las
Vegas ...
> for your amusement!!! He completely "lost it" when I asked some
sensitive
> questions about rust-on-frame, mileage, original condition, etc.
>
> I just heard from the fella enquiring on the List that the
seller
> had advertised it for $12k on the DMCList-CarSalesSection ... days
after
> sending me the email below! I offered him $11k or $12k if the car
was as
> good as he claimed ... the response below is what I received!?!
>
> There are some WEIRD people in USA!!!
>
> Regards, IAN
> ***************************
> > I dont like dealing with you STOP EMAILING ME. Your
email has
> made me
> > decide to keep me car. I showed your LOW BALL OFFER to my
friends
> and
> > family. They told me you are lowballing me with your
offer.I have
> decided to
> > keep my car rather than sell it to you. You can only use
9-11
> economy excuse for so
> > long. You have mistaken my kindness for weakness and
slapped me
> in the face
> > with your offer. For 12 thousand dollars you will find a
rusty
> delorean with
> > ALOT OF DAMAGE! Im tired of Dealing with your analintical
> Bullshit.Show me
> > the money you cheapskate!Good luck finding a mint
condition DMC
> for your
> > offer.YOU GET YOUR EXPECTATIONS TOO HIGH ON A 21 YEAR OLD
CAR!
> Where do you
> > get the offer 12,000 dollars?You are acting like a Irish
retard
> that thinks
> > he knows every thing there is to know about a Delorean
that sets
> the market
> > price. You forget I have done my research for you ,
answered all
> your stupid
> > questions truthfully, and you still dont understand my
emails. I
> would
> > rather keep my car or sell it to a high school kid for
5,000
> dollars rather
> > than sell it to you. Stop emailing me. You (are not)
going to