From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx>
To: "Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "And Withers" <and.withers@xxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 8:43 PM
Subject: [doc] Door seals

List,
I have recently bought some outer rubber door seals, the one that glues
around the door openings, (not the one that pushes on and is supplied by
East Coast trim) . The one that is about 1" wide with the small round bit

on

one side. Its not quite identical, but is very close and at 2.30 GBP per
metre plus vat, is very good value.
Contact "Woolies" at Market deeping, near Peterborough, on 01778 247347,
or www.woolies-trim.co.uk or email info@xxxx Ref number
R615.

Best regards

Chrispy.