Re: [doc] Problems...

>Sorry I didn't mean to suggest that they were related.. just if I leave it
>idling the fans never come on now! Wouldn't know how to jump that connection
>either! (where would it even be?)

Left side of the engine bay towards the front of the car. It's mounted
in the coolant pipe. Just up-plug it and by making a small jumper lead
with two spade terminals, connect the two ends together. With the
ignition on, your fans will run continuously. You should get it replaced
though. I think Rich has his old one which he replaced jus tto have it
cut in at a lower temp. The rubber bit might be crappy though.

I'll see if I can make time to check it out.

What time are you back on Sat - Si is probably out on a job too, so Rich
and I can't impose on him either :-)

Add these two words together and you'll come up with the expected end time "Wedding"... "Family"... should hell freeze over BEFORE I get away I'd be surprised.

Dan