Re: [doc] Association of British Drivers

No argument here

Dan

From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Association of British Drivers
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:13:28 +0100

It was just a thought :-) That said, if it can help promote the club, it can only be a good thing. I personally would like to raise the profile of their cause with a banner on the website, and if they ever needed eye-catching publicity, how better to achieve it than with a DeLorean?

They state:

Affiliated organizations may have a free banner on our affiliates page <http://www.abd.org.uk/affiliates.htm> , and if appropriate, a free link with logo on our club links page <http://www.abd.org.uk/links_clubs.htm> .

We'd be joining the Renault Owners Club and the American Auto Club - appropriate company?!

But it's not "my" website - I want other people's approval for stuff like this.

Daniel Willis wrote:

Quite agree... but what purpose would that serve the club?