[Fwd: [DML] Living the Dream and letting the Dream live On]

[Fwd: [DML] Living the Dream and letting the Dream live On]

>From the DML. Note original mail below. Is he a member Chris?! :-)

----
I recieved this email Saturday,and I am quite amazed,how with todays
technoligies,I could be/or others could be in touch with the owners
of one of my previous Deloreans from 1988 !!
So far there was the orignal owner(which I contacted) then "Me"
Then the person I sold it to, Then the owner in NYC (which I
contacted) Then 16686 was bought and shipped to Great Britian,which I
found who that buyer was and contacted him.(it was sold on Ebay)Now
the latest Buyer Contacted me. Amazing that this goes back to
1988 !! I was just wondering if instead of fixing 16686 I used it for
parts,how different,the lives of the owners after me would be, past
and present.. All I can say is try to keep in contact with the next
generation of owners of your Delorean,once the time comes,to sell
your Delorean,you will be amazed where your Delorean ends up,as of
now there are TWO of my past Deloreans roaming around in Europe !!
JZD's Dream of Living the Dream is still Living and be
ing enjoyed by
the next Generation.
Live the Dream and let it live On!!

Claude