Electrics.... ignition!

Hi all,

Well I've been "delving" in to the wonderful world of modified
DeLorean electrics... to say that my car is a little unusual would be
an understatement. Can you imagine buying a haynes manual for a car
only to find that your ACTUAL car bares little resemblence? Funny...
not.

Anyhooo. I think I've determined that my relays (the ones I have) are
okay. The wiring is pretty much okay (except for one earth - on the
wiper unit) and I have hazards and beams... but no ignition. So I
think my ignition barrel has gone. Since everything PAST the barrel
works but turning the key gets nothing I can't see any other reason
for it!

BUT.. the US web sites don't list them. Can we get them over here?
Are they serviceable?

I'm gonna post this on the US forum too...

Cheers peeps!

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - www.projectmadness.com (nearly there!)