Re: [doc] To Turbo or not to Turbo

To that end, check the auto trader. I know a lot of people don't like the Esprit but I saw one of the late 2.2 SE's going for £7000. Money allowing I'd just get one of those for thrills and have the D for pottering around looking good!

Dan

From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] To Turbo or not to Turbo
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:52:00 +0100

It's also slightly humbling to realise that for all its Lotus engineered
chassis, it doesn't handle as well as my Xantia. If I'm going to have a
car with that amount of power, I need one I can rely on to Stop when I
stand on the brakes, or go around a corner when I accidentally take it
too fast (the Xantia has passive rear wheel steering, active suspension
and P6000s all round :-)

Si wants to get rid of the Skyline march/april next year.... Hmmmmmmmm
new toy.......

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk