From: Gill Oakley [mailto:gill.oakley@xxxx]
Sent: 06 August 2002 15:23
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: Re: Chris Oakley

Hi Chris

Yes, your boys came up trumps!

We didn't say anything at all to Chris beforehand in case there were any hiccups, so his face was a picture when Richard turned up in his car first.  A short while later James from West Mersea came along, and I think Chris thought he was dreaming when Martin turned up as well!  He's going to write to you telling you about his day - I've got a couple of photos if you're interested in seeing them - they are digital so I could send them via e-mail if you like.

The lads were really nice and patiently answered all our questions and even took us all out for a ride in their individual cars, I think it has made Chris even more determined to own one eventually.  I must admit I think I might go halves with him so I could drive it too!  The problem is I don't think I'll get enough by selling Chris's Volvo and my (old) BMW to buy one!

Thank you once again for making his day special - the lads were a credit to your club and Delorean owners.

Best wishes.

Gill