From: Gill Oakley [mailto:gill.oakley@xxxx]
Sent: 01 August 2002 12:57
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: Chris Oakley

Hi

My son, Chris Oakley is a member of the owners club, but doesn't have one of his own.  In fact he's never seen one inthe flesh so to speak!  Like many others, he became a fan of the car as heis addited to the BTTF films.  It's his 19th birthday on Monday and I was wondering if you know whether there are any car collections within easy reach of Colchester that contain a Delorean.  If so, we could go for a trip.

I'd be grateful for any help you can give me.

Best wishes.

Gill Oakley