DeLorean.co.uk e-mail

Hi All

Who'd like an internet Dial-up account and an @delorean.co.uk address?

I just spoke to my ISP and the cost would be a one-off £25 and NO CHARGE thereafter (as long as I maintain the domain). This is what they charge - no markup :-)

For this you get a 24-hour helpdesk support with local rate number (Chrispy take note :-)
A dial-up service that's never engaged.
A mail account with no size limit
Dial-up is via a local rate number.
POP collection is not restricted (can collect mail from anywhere)
As an addition I will offer my services as tech support (I used to do this for a living anyway so what the hell)

Drop me a line if you're interested, I can put you in touch with my account manager at my ISP. As I pay for this as a business service, you don't get mucked about as you would with a home user account

Martin