Re: [doc] #2727 now road worthy - note

Does anyone want to come down to the Diesel Centre this saturday for an informal get-together? We can all drool at how sexy Rich's engine sounds, do a little 10 mile trip to Maidstone to Motor World (big Halfords-style car place but with a lot more insteresting/useful stuff), have a pub lunch, get any niggly problem sorted (should be able to use the 4-poster, so a TAB check session might be in order). You know, enjoy the weather and our cars. Sound okie?

Rich and I'll definitely be there.

Martin