Re: [doc] #2727 now road worthy

I did get a load of forms off the DVLA sometime ago, but to my knowledge we didn't get anything off Transcar. Speedyreg supplied all the documents I ended up using.

Martin

Daniel Willis wrote:

Congrats Richard...

Be good to finally see this much talked about car.

Right I got the forms from the importer (surprised you didn't) but they can be picked up from your local DVLA office. Takes a while to fill out properly but nothing out of the ordinary in there.

Prices are £25 reg fee and £88 for the six months road tax (yep the bloody thing attracts a NEW CAR emissions tax!)

If you are getting a private plate you best speak to Martin as I'm not doing this now.

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - www.projectmadness.com (under HEAVY reconstruction!)