Re: [doc] Dusty

Chris,

Congratulations and commiseration's on parting with Dusty.

Thanks for your call, too, the lhd is successfully sold.  I was sad to see it go, remembering the thrill of acquiring it in the first place.

The rhd had to be 'relayed' home by the RAC yesterday after it failed to start.  I suspect more fuel pump problems.

best wishes

Tony Lawther