Re: [doc] Insufficient postage.

I was pleasantly suprised that I was still on about 3/8ths of a tank (halfway between 1/4 and 1/2 full :-) when I got home after the trip from Birmingham (filled up at that BP garage). THis includes an hour of stop-start traffic on the M25. This is about 200 miles. The tanks was getting pretty warm int hat traffic!

Martin

Daniel Willis wrote:

I gotta have my two cents...

I thought I was getting rubbish mileage from the D but it turns out I did Portsmouth to Gaydon and back on £28... I reckon it's just over 300 miles too!

My Calibra will do 160mph... and I can get 30mpg from it... :oD

Of course.. it's all about the cubes baby!

During your trip to the post office Chris, how often is the car sideways? ;oP

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - www.projectmadness.com