This coming Week end.

Dear all, an update on this weekends activities.

All places now taken for the "Dog Racing meal" 32 members and guests.
There should be about 15 cars attending on the Saturday.

We can start arriving at Millennium point in Birmingham from 11.30hrs
onward.
I have now negotiated away the parking charge for us there, so free
admission to the site, with free parking, right in the middle of our "Second
city" Birmingham. The post code for M/point is B47XG , if you want to look
it up on "Streetmap". We need to enter by the Curzon Street entrance to
avoid the car park charges, I will be around in my H.V. yellow coat.

Our contact there is Miss Lesley Bass, direct line 0121 202 2209, mobile
07985-581607. If your car drips oil, ( which it shouldn't!) please take a
bit of old carpet of similar to protect there new block paving.

We need to be leaving Millennium point by 16.30, to ensure we get to the
Hotel / Dog track at Hall Green, before all the crowds start arriving, for
the evenings Racing.
I have arranged for two security people to stand guard over our cars, in a
special compound all night. The Hotels post code is B28 8LQ, contact is
Simon Beaty, tel 0121 777 3480.

Any late arrivals, can of course go straight to the Hotel and miss out
Millennium point.
We should be all "scrubbed up" by about 18.00hrs and taking our "special
places" in the main Grandstand ready for the evenings fun.

We need to away from the Hotel the next morning by about 09.15 latest, for
our cruise in convoy to Gaydon. So don't sleep in too long or you will miss
you "Free" full English Breakfast.

The procession at Gaydon is booked for 10.30.( junction 12 of the M40) Lets
just hope the weather is kind, but I'm afraid I can't arrange that!

Your honourable secretay..Chris P