From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] [Fwd: [DML] **tear 1982 DMC for sale]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:58:00 +0100

Guys, this came out on the DML just now - anyone wanting a D for a song
BUY THIS CAR. This guy posted a week or two back to inform us that he'd
been re-afflicted with a terminal illness and therefore had to sell it.

Martin

---

ok, she will officially be ready on Saturday to go on sale. Ive fixed
and repaired all teh items needed to make her a great daily driver. I
do have a few little things to do, but nothing major (ie. kick
plates, trim, repalce a burnt out bulb, etc.)

I will take the first $11k offered. I know its worth more, but I have
some new treatments that will put me out for a few months, so I
really need to sell it fast. Please if you know anyoe that is
interested in a really nice car, let me know.

Skipper
skipper(at)sk1pper.com www.sk1pper.com

moderator@xxxx