Super Car Sat Sunday

Today! Today! Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Sat 29th June)

I must pay for and book all the meals/ racing on Super car Saturday. (
13th July ) One or two people are still dithering! I Need to know today,
before releasing the last of our allocation of tables back to the
Restaurant. It you don't let me know today, you will have to make alterative
eating arrangements, there are plenty of fast food outlets on site, but its
not quite like sitting down with your chums, in the main grandstand, over
looking all the action, with a proper meal, glass of wine etc., all for
15pounds a head. Phone me 01332 23 08 23 or email chrisparnham@xxxx

The phone number for the on site Hotel is 021- 777- 3480, mention DeLorean,
if that fails, mention Simon Beatty the catering manager who has done the
booking for us. Don't take no for an answer.
We have a special deal on prices, 38 pounds for a double or twin room
including full breakfast.

There should still be some places left at the Hotel , right up to next
week, but no guarantee's!

On The Sunday ( 14th July) You can of course go direct to Gaydon for "Super
car Sunday". DeLorean Drivers should book-in, in advance to ensure you get
you free "VIP pass" , passengers will need to pay a small fee for one. Phone
Jane Roach on 01926 641188 ASAP for details.

Non-DeLorean owners are of course very welcome as well, both days, or, for
the Sunday, you can just turn up at Gaydon, in Warwickshire (well signed,
and only I mile away from Junction 12 on the M40) pay a small entrance fee
and see the cars, talk to owners, take lots of photo's Etc.
The grand parade of DeLorean's will be about 11.00 am.

We currently have 12 cars booked for the Saturday and 24 for the
Sunday...the more the merrier! Lets make this years attendance another
record. Don't be afraid if you don't think your car is in "Show condition"
few are! Just take it along, in fact I will be issuing a good prize for the
most "Used one"....not deliberately dirty, or untidy just a bit used
looking!

See you all there.
Chris P

James RG and Chris H , got you two.