Re: [doc] [Fwd: Autumntour in Holland 27-29 Sept]

Re: [doc] [Fwd: Autumntour in Holland 27-29 Sept]

Chris is so busy right now he can't get them done in time for SCS. I'm picking them back up from him on Sat untouched and will
be visiting his local paint shop where he gets the paint mixed to order. I am still sorting Chris out with his Knight Rider
lights, and a remote starter/alarm for maddie one day. I will no doubt come up with loads of stainless bits I want when I have
more money and chris has more time :-)

Glad you liked the post - it took a long time to get it right....