Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

Dear All,

?????????? My company, Comtec plc, is putting on a high profile Data Storage Seminar at HP's UK HQ, on July 29th. We expect to have around 50 or so high profile people at this seminar, and the star of the show is, da da, a Delorean. We are using the Futuristic slant of the car, to promote a seminar that speaks of the futureof Data storage, Blah Blah Blah. Anyway, here is the part I need help with.

I need for July 29th,

??????????? 50 toy Delorean cars (we have been looking for matchbox size one, below the £4 pound mark, failing this, the cheapest Delorean model/toy we can find.

??????????? Back to the Future on Video CD, one of those low quality ones you talked about on the DOC, where can you find them now, still on ebay, or in the UK?

??????????? Delorean stickers, key rings etc (not DOC brand, but Delorean brand) or anything that seems like a good Delegate Seminar Pack gift?

??????????? I have managed to get the car into the Main entrance hall of HP uk, quite an achievement, anyone else got ideas for what I could do now its there?

Stephen.

All suggestions welcome, no idea too crazy, think fun, think eye catching, I want them to remember this seminar.....

???????????

Stephen Strelczak

Networked Storage Division

Comtec PLC.