Re: [doc] Last Chance!

Dan if it makes you feel any better, Rich will be taking #2727 on the Virginia plate (!) - but WITH an MOT of course.... Now back together and running, just have to sort out cosmetics and small things like brakes..... handbrake cables were replaced but never hooked up. James RG sorted the HB out some time ago. Now it's just flushing and bleeding the brake system and the car'll be ready.

I was wondering about my pass too....

Martin

funkymcfly wrote:

Anyone seen their pass(es) yet?

I, too, understand the £6.. it does mean a free coffee! :oP

Anyone I haven't already told... Hana is still a ways from MOT. Got everyth=

ing sorted except for a twisted brake cable (looks fine to me..). Bit of a b=

ugger working 7 days a week but I still intend to have her at SCS... pray fo=

r me people!

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana