Darryl is happy to mark parcels as "gift".

Secondly, I can understand the £6 charge for passengers. It's not such an issue with DeLoreans but what about all the cars with back seats and the ability to potentially bring in 4 passengers free? £6 is not much, and the passenger still gets the VIP pass

Martin (still jet-lagged)

lawther wrote:

I can only make the Sunday unfortunately, as I would have loved to have come
dog racing (I suspect the dogs would win though)

I shall register with Gaydon in due course, though I am a bit peeved about
having to pay £6 for a passenger when I'm bringing such a star car to their
show.

Tony & Nick in Southampton

PS Your springs and US shockers now fitted to rhd, awaiting hugely expensive
steering u.j. from Wingray (£290!!!!) and recon to alternator which had
fried the battery. Oh! the expense of it all!