Re: [doc] 12XXX VIN's and the numbers under the headliners

Re: [doc] 12XXX VIN's and the numbers under the headliners

Well, the "V" is *usually* at the start of the VIN listing - see the photos
I uploaded. More to add to the mystery...

I'll send the two fir trees along with Mark in Memphis, how's that?

James